A Famous Mountain and a Prominent Sports Company
Taishan Sports Industry Group is one of the largest and most prominent sports companies in China.
The company is named after Mount Tai (Taishan in Chinese) which is the most important of the "Five Sacred Mountains of Taoism". It is associated with sunrise, birth, renewal, and the temples on its slopes have been a destination for pilgrims for 3,000 years.
Mount Tai is located in Shandong Province, the home of Taishan Sports. Shandong is the 2nd most populous province in the whole of China and Taishan Sports is one the largest 100 corporations in the whole of Shandong.
Taishan Sports Industry Group Ltd., founded June 1978, now has nine subsidiary companies which include:
- Taishan Artificial Turf Co., Ltd.
- Taishan Sports Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Taishan Sports Industry Investment Co., Ltd.
- Taishan Ball Industry Co., Ltd.
- Taishan Costume And Shoe Industry Co., Ltd.
- Beijing Feilu Sports Equipments Co., Ltd.
- Taishan Sports Industry Group USA Ltd., Inc.
The group has more than 2300 employees at present and has registered capital of 180 million Yuan ($US 24 million) while its Real Estate assets are valued at 500 million Yuan ($US 66.5 million).
Taishan Sports Produces High Quality Products for Many Sports
The main products of Taishan Sports are artificial turf and sports equipment. Examples of the sports equipment produced by Taishan include:
- Special protective mats for wrestling, judo, taekwondo, wushu and other martial arts.
- Gym equipment, track and field equipment.
- Trampolines, springboards, and gymnastic equipment.
- Boxing rings, free combat platforms and weight lifting platforms.
- Sports balls, weight-lifting equipment and various other kinds of training equipment.
Taishan Sports is Closely Associated with Numerous Leading Sports Authorities
This is just a small sampling of the organizations with whom Taishan works:
- International Gymnastics Federation
- China Track and Field Committee
- Chinese Athletic Equipment League
Taishan Sports Products Have Won Many Awards for Quality
- Passed the ISO9001 Certification of Quality Management System
- Passed the ISO14001 Certification of Environmental Quality System
- Passed the GB/T28001 Certification of Occupational Health and Safety Management System
Taishan products have been certified by the following organizations:
- International Gymnastics Federation
- Field & Track Association
- International Judo Federation
- International Wushu Federation
- International Football Federation
- World Taekwondo Federation
- China Track and Field Association
- China Football Association
Taishan Sports Awards and Certification
Taishan Sports Industry Group has been awarded the following titles as "China Famous Trademark", "China Top Brand" and "National Products Exemption from Quality Surveillance Inspection".
The group has been selected as a "Shandong Province Credible and Law-abiding Enterprise" and it is an AAA Credit Unit whose line of credit reaches 300 million Yuan ($US 40 million) conferred by Agricultural Bank of China.
It is the appointed manufacturer for the following organizations:
- Chinese Athletics Association
- Chinese Football Association
- Chinese Gymnastic Association
- Chinese Skill Association
- Chinese Wrestling Association
- Chinese Boxing Association
- Chinese Judo Association
- Chinese Weighing Lifting Association
- Chinese Taekwondo Association
- Chinese Wushu Association
Taishan Sports' artificial turf is the only synthetic grass to be recommended by the Chinese Football Association and Chinese Wushu Association.
Taishan Sports is the China's largest specialized group in the sports industry. They aggregate research and development, production, distribution and service. Taishan founded the following research facilities:
- Shandong University and Taishan Sports Research and Development Center
- Huali and Taishan Sports New Materials Research and Development Center with Shan Dong University
- Huali and Taishan Sports New Materials Research and Development Center with East China University of Science and Technology
A Sports Industry Group Based in China and Expanding Worldwide
As the manufacturer and supplier of excellent equipment, Taishan Sports industry group has provided superior sports equipments and excellent customer service throughout China. For many years Sports equipment under the brand of "Taishan" has already occupied more than 90% of China contest sports market. During the tenth National Games in 2005, more than 92% of the equipment used was from Taishan.
Equipment and artificial turf under the brand of "Taishan" is exported to various nations, such as North and South America, EU, Russia, countries and regions in Southeast Asia and Africa. Cooperating with J&F Company in Holland, Taishan group became one of the suppliers for Athens Olympics in 2004. The aim of Taishan team is to create an international sports industry group and to continue to provide our award-winning products and service around the world.